11 reasons why I shall remember Saarang 2008.
11. The Brilliant Grub at Saarang village. Special mention for Gujrati Thepla & Rajathan Kulfi
10. Waking up daily to Prof Maiyya’s phone calls asking about ticket counts.
9. Getting introduced to a crack of a song ‘Louie Louie’ thanks to spent prelims.
8. Making the wonderfully self indulgent Bacchan LVC.
7. Waking up at 9 30am and realizing am 30 mins late already for my most waited quiz of the year.
6. Watching Mash and Haridoss decimate Stella Maris.
5 .A saarang in which Pota didn’t win anything! (Incidentally he didn’t participate in anything).
4. Successfully executing my dream coordship- India Quiz!
3. Watching Udaan perform.
2. Finally winning something at saarang. That too in the last ever saarang quiz team-up with Nai. Also the record of me, Nai , KV coming second in every quiz together continues.
1. Watching Lucky Ali perform the classics. (That’s one major thing off my bucket list)